Implementation of Salesforce Mobile App which provides
360 degree view of Student
- Usage of standalone systems leading to gaps in communication and missing student information
- No central application to maintain all the required critical data
- Age-old means of storing and editing the critical data
- Revamped Online application connecting all the standalone system
- Implementation of central management, usage of chatter for better communication of data
- Implementation of Salesforce Mobile app for accessing all the student data
New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) college had many bottleneck issues like non connected standalone systems , poor communication with in the departments, no proper medium to access the student information on the fly . At Scadea we were not only able to suggest our client NBCC with the best practices but also helped them by implementing Salesforce EDA , Pardot and have integrated this state of the art application to a mobile app .
After the implementation of the application there is more transparency on the traceability of the students , the communication has increased many folds, pin point information is now available at any given point to the users , on the fly decisions are also possible now . The NBCC is now one of the leading colleges which is able to yield more profits because of the implementation of Salesforce.
Talk to Our Expert
Our Strategic Success Partners
We at Scadea Solutions develop our full-service technology and business capabilities with these digital transformation partners and a network of numerous others. Our goal is to unlock the full potential of these platforms as quickly as possible in the market, expediting the road to value for our clients in all directions.