Inside Scadea HosPNet
Experience the power of unified healthcare management with HospNet™. Book a demo now and transform your hospital operations to improve patient care and increase efficiency. Don't wait, unlock the full potential of HospNet™ today!Book a Demo
- Hospital Management System is designed for patients to book their appointments for emergency purposes.
- Our application has the facility to give a unique id for every patient and stores the details of every patient.
- Users can register and validate their details by using an Aadhar card or mobile OTP authentication.
- Users can search availability of appointment slots depending on their departments and book appointment for a hospital.
- Hospitals are added by the nodal officer of the hospital and all the hospitals are managed by State admin.
- Hospital Management System manages the entire life cycle of appointment booking and hospital registration
- A fully integrated, end-to-end corporate lending system that helps build winning lending propositions.
- Automated workflow and Dynamic rules configuration.
- Comprehensive reporting and Dashboards.
- Powerful Search Capabilities.
- Role-based and Feature-based Security.
- Fast go-live with Low code Customization.
- A portal view of Patients, Hospitals.
- Improved customer experience – Drive patients to book their appointments from anywhere
- Boost productivity & efficiency - With automated workflows, API collaboration, and reduction in the keying of data
- A single point of appointment booking, to processing, tracking, rescheduling, and check-up. Reduce cost by eliminating fragmented and legacy technology. Scalable & Secured - Deployable on-premise or cloud native
Features and Capabilities
User friendly workflow
User friendly workflow
Hospital workflow follows the standard approval process which involves Submission, Assess Request, Pending Approval, Approval, Rejection, Nodal Officer Verification, Configure Metadata, and Hospital Onboarded.
The system perform an eligibility check based on the applicant's credit score, income, employment status, and other relevant factors to assess the risk associated with each loan application and factor that into the eligibility decision
Comprehensive Reporting and Dashboards
Comprehensive Reporting and Dashboards
A Hospital system provides reporting and analytics capabilities to track hospital performance, appointment status day-to-day, and top hospitals , Dashboard for doctors and patients.
Providing the functionality to upload, store, and manage user-related documents and hospital-related documents, such as User-Image, Doctor's prescription, Hospital-Image etc.
The Application provides a workflow management system to route patient applications for submission, reschedule, cancel, assign, reassign, and follow-up .
Providing the functionality to update or delete the hospital, type of hospitals, hospital officer details, designation details, modules, module type, module selection, status, hospital user, departments, roles, and email template.
Benefits of Hospital management system
- Hospital management system is a centralized system, doctors, administrative personnel, and other employees can access data in real-time, enabling them to make the best decisions possible.
- It enables Patients to view and modify appointments schedules if required. The purpose of this project is to computerize all details regarding patient details and hospital details.
- with the help of a hospital management system, you can significantly reduce the workforce strength. you will not need the same number of employees as manual management.
- Deal with day-to-day operations and management of hospital activities. The program can look after inpatients, outpatients, records, database treatments, status illness, billings in the pharmacy, and labs.
- Effective communication between the patient and the staff is one of the most essential aspects of running a hospital.
GET IN TOUCH
Transform your hospital operations with HospNet™ - Request a demo now!
Low Code No Code
Scadea has partnered with Appian, a leading low-code development solutions provider, to bring you HospNet™, a comprehensive hospital management software platform. Built on Appian's mobile-ready platform, HospNet™ offers a unified view of hospital and patient data, real-time patient outcomes, and improved communication among personnel, streamlining processes and enhancing patient care. With Scadea's expertise in automation services and Appian's cutting-edge technology, HospNet™ is the perfect solution for your hospital's digital transformation journey. Request a demo now and discover the power of Scadea and Appian's partnership in healthcare innovation with HospNet™!
Frequently Asked Questions
e-Hospital is an open-source health information management system ( HMIS) that is configurable and easily customizable with multi-tenancy support. It is designed to deploy in cloud infrastructure to manage multiple hospitals seamlessly.
click on the “CLICK HERE FOR E-HOSPITAL ONBOARDING” Button and start filling in the details accordingly. Once the details are submitted, The Hospital State Admin will review your submission and Approve it accordingly..
Nodal Officer is responsible for managing the Hospital/Hospital under their supervision.
He is responsible to manage staff, counters, OPDs, Assets, Clinics, Doctors, and infrastructure
ORS is Online Registration Framework Portal for taking OPD appointments in the Government Hospitals.
To Book an Appointment visit and login/signup using your mobile number and click on the “+Appointment” button and enter the details accordingly..
To Update a Profile patient visit log in/signup using your mobile number and go to the “Update Profile Tab” and Update the details accordingly.
To reschedule an Appointment visit and signup using your mobile number, If the Appointment is already there then click on reschedule and change the date and time accordingly.
Patients or his/her attendant can get an online OPD appointment (over the internet) by visiting the website ORS Portal or can come to appointment-cum-registration counters in the hospital..
After the consultation, Doctors can log in to the Doctors Portal and provide the prescriptions and Notes to the patients and also can schedule follow-up appointments if needed..
We provide services like Patient Registration, Emergency Registration, Clinics, Billing and Accounts, Radiology /Imaging (RIS), PACS Interface, OT Management
Login to Nodal Officer Portal and go to “Start/Stop Service ” from the dashboard sidebar and select a service to start or stop the service.
After the consultation, the Patient can log in/Signup the Patient Portal and click on the feedback button on the completed appointment, and provide the feedback on a scale of 1 to 10 as 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our expert team and discover how we can help your organization.
Global Headquarters (Corporate Office)
3490 US Hwy 1, Suite 11 Princeton, New Jersey, USA firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Boundary House, Cricket Field Road,
Uxbridge, England, UB8 1QG
5th Floor, Block-A, Plot no 55 and 56,
SANDIL Building, DLF Rd, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
2010 Winston Park Drive Suite 200,
Oakville, ON L6H 6P5, Canada
United Arab Emirates
Empire Height A, 9th Floor,
Business Bay, Dubai.